I’ve been nominated for a second time in two weeks for the Liebster Award, this time by the lovely Lauren over at Madness, Sparkle and Creative Flare by Lauren Hayley. Definitely go check her blog out. She’s such an inspiration for me and a wonderful mental health advocate.
So, apparently I have some questions to answer. Let’s hope I answer the right ones this time!
1. What’s your favourite thing about blogging? Getting to meet new people. There’s also a sense of validation that I find that I can’t find elsewhere. My audience is filled with many wonderful people who either understand exactly what I’m getting at with my mental health discussions, or they want to understand. I have so much love for my followers.
2. Do you have any regrets in life? Many.
3. What are you most looking forward to at the moment? Harvesting my garden. It’s growing well, although I did discover garden slugs this morning. And then I edged my garden with salt so GOOD LUCK, SLUGS.
4. Have you ever cried with happiness, if so, when? The one place I always wanted to go to was the Sherlock Holmes Museum. If I could have chosen any place on Earth I’d want to be, that would’ve been it. The day finally came when I got to go to London, and I insisted we stop by it. I cried. Oh lawd, I cried. I was so happy I didn’t know what to do other than cry. Here’s a picture of me crying.
5. What’s your favourite song? Madness by Muse. I have so many favorite songs, but this one popped into my mind first.
6. What are your bad habits? Scratching bug bites, my room is always messy, and some times I smoke.
7. What is your favourite thing about yourself? How utterly weird I am. It’s fun being weird. The day is never boring.
8. What do you think others would say your best quality is? My compassion. I’m kind of a two-faced person sometimes because some people, I’d like nothing better than to punch them in the face, but the good side of me wins out most times. I really care about people, and it gives me a good feeling to help others. I’m also a big animal-lover. I couldn’t even kill the garden slugs I picked up this morning. THEY DIDN’T KNOW ANY BETTER, OKAY? I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE SALT.
9. Have you got any tattoos, if so, what and where? If anybody comes anywhere near me with a needle, I will end them. I don’t have any tattoos, and I never plan to have any. You couldn’t give me one even if you sedated me. “Though she be but little, she is fierce,” to quote Shakespeare.
10. Tell us something not many people know about you. Um…. when I met Tom Hiddleston, I asked for a hug. It was the only time I would ever get the opportunity, and it was literally the greatest hug of my life. I learned later, though, that the security guy had specifically said “no asking for hugs,” but I (honestly, swear to God) didn’t hear him say that, so I had no idea. I thought it was okay because he gave my friend Kate (who was just ahead of me) a hug. I honestly didn’t know, and I wanted to send the security guy a note saying I was sorry, but I chickened out. So I guess what I’m saying is that nobody that knew me knew I wasn’t supposed to ask for hugs. So in short…
…I illegally hugged Tom Hiddleston. *bows*
My Nominees For The Liebster Award:
Questions for my nominees:
1) Where is your favorite place in the world, or somewhere you’ve always wanted to go?
2) What’s your favorite food?
3) What’s a struggle you’re going through right now?4) What was the last movie you watched?
5) Do you ever have those moments where you forget why you came into a room, and it makes you contemplate your own existence?
6) If you had the ability to teleport 5 times (and only 5 times), what would you do with that ability?
7) What’s the biggest goal you want to accomplish in your lifetime?
8) Who’s better: Batman or Superman?
9) What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought?
10) If you had to pick one person to hang out with for the rest of your life, who would it be?
Alright! Time to spread the love! Thank you again for the award, Lauren. I feel so awesome. 🙂